Articles on the Timtrace project featured in the media.
- Articles: Phys.org (ENG), KIJK (NL), IPS News (NL), Houtwereld (NL), NatureToday (NL): ‘Fingerprint’ of wood can help fight illegal trade
- Radio (Dutch): NPO Radio 1 – Illegal teak from Myanmar (second item, 16:45)
- Article (Dutch): Houtwereld Journal – Origin tracing using genetics
- Article (EN): Spectroscopy magazine – Clay and Soil Organic Matter Drive Wood Multi-Elemental Composition of a Tropical Tree Species: Implications for Timber Tracing
- Article (Dutch): FSC website – FSC and Timtrace
- Radio (Dutch): NPO Radio 1 – EU Deforestation Regulation
- Radio (Dutch): NPO Radio 1 – Hoe ontdek je fout hout?
- Article (Dutch): NOS – Of jouw tuinset of jacht van fout hout is kom je waarschijnlijk niet te weten
- Article (Dutch): C2W – Illegaal hout ontrafeld met massaspectrometrie
- Article (EN): NWO Detecting illegal wood
- Article (EN): Mongabay – Where does your timber come from?
- Article (Dutch): de Volkskrant – Nieuw wapen in strijd tegen fout hout
- Article (EN): Wageningen University & Research – Genetic properties help identify illegally traded tropical hardwood
Get a glimpse of what our research looks like in a beautiful photo story by the magazine Onderzoek, or check out the extended article.
NWO magazine Onderzoek – Detecting illegal wood
Watch presentations from our team on the research we do.
Laura sharing first results at the 20th edition of Bessensap – An NWO event connecting scientists and journalists (in Dutch).